The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us. For example, when you request us to make your travel arrangements, we may collect details such as your name, address, flight and other travel details, credit/debit card number and expiry date, billing address, telephone numbers, Frequent Flyer number or other loyalty program membership details, dietary requirements (if any) and health issues relevant to your travel arrangements. As we are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of "sensitive information" we will assume that you have consented to the collection of all information which is provided to us for use in accordance with this Statement.
We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), visit our web sites or when you have contact with us in person. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party. For example:
· From people making travel bookings on your behalf;
· From third party telesales companies that collect your personal information and disclose it to us so that we may issue you with your ticket and make and fulfil your travel arrangements or market our products and services to you;
· From market research companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services
We generally collect your personal information for the following purposes:
· To process your travel arrangements and other transactions;
· To conduct marketing activities and to conduct market research
Some of the personal information we collect is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is using the service. Other types of personal information we collect help us to profile who is using our services and what their interests are.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To Date
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it.
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.